Intern Creative Concept & Strategy - für dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for Germany's best-loved retailer for thirteen years in the meantime. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, in addition handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigning and content marketing. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Collaborating on the development of innovative web and mobile concepts, fancy integrated campaigns and digital communication experiences on the web
- Independently carrying out analysis and research activities for the strategic basis
- Target-oriented idea generating and further development (team brainstorming including preparation and follow-up)
- Supporting the creation of general and detailed conceptsl media posts, supporting photo shoots, image editing
- Textual and conceptual elaboration of social media ads
- Visual creating of work results and communication concepts in PowerPoint
What we'd love to see
- You are looking for a 6-month mandatory internship as part of your studies.
- A strong interest in gaining your first experience in a digital agency
- A keen eye for brands and campaigns, as well as a basic understanding of brand mechanisms
- A good sense for digital trends and user needs
- A conceptual mindset and exceptional ideas
- You are a team player and burn for the areas of branding, campaigning and concept.
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
oddity x dm
Eva is responsible for our branding, campaigning and social media team within the dm unit. She is happiest when designing digital brand and communication strategies and thinking up creative, innovative ideas. Eva has been with us since 2014.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist