Intern Digital Design - for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for dm-drogerie markt, Germany's best-loved retailer, for thirteen years now. We accompany dm´s transformation from brick-and-mortar retailer to omni-channel retailer. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, simultaneously handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigns and content marketing. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Participating in the development and design of special digital campaigns, unique cross-channel customer experiences and valuable online communication concepts
- Supporting in the brainstorming/further development of ideas and design processes
- Creating contemporary image concepts and digital designs
- Designing social media posts, supporting photo shoots, image editing
- Actively contributing as a valuable member of an interdisciplinary team
What we'd love to see
- You are looking for a 6-month mandatory internship as part of your studies.
- You already have first experiences in the areas of creation & design.
- You have a good knowledge of common Creative Cloud applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- You think conceptually, have a good sense of design and an eye for detail.
- You are communicative and enjoy working independently as part of a team.
- You are a team player and burn for the design and creation.
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
oddity x dm
Janine is responsible for our customized dm-drogerie markt team in Stuttgart. She has been with us since 2014. She is obsessed with fresh design, creating new ideas & strategies for dm in a digital world. Before that she worked as a Creative Director for FMCG & Lifestyle Brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist