Project Manager / Delivery manager (all genders) - CGI / Automotive (all genders)
- Account Management
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You are responsible for establishing and developing trusting relationships with our clients and partners in the automotive sector
- You are responsible for the operational support and content-related understanding of the projects for the competent consultation of our clients
- Calculating, coordinating and controlling in the areas of 3D visualization and technical animations in the automotive sector
- You control and plan all involved disciplines, incl. freelancers, external service providers and cooperation partners
- You take over the organizational, technical and financial responsibility for complex projects
- Success control and reporting as well as ensuring quality, timing and budget are part of your daily business
- You develop measures to improve processes and successfully implement them in practice
- You prepare customer presentations and workshops independently and lead them confidently
- You work independently and responsibly as part of our interdisciplinary team
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in business administration, media management, communications, film or marketing) or comparable education
- At least 2 years of professional experience as well as relevant client relationship management background
- Knowledge of established project management methods & tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce) is an advantage
- Strong organizational and communication skills combined with a positive, open and personable demeanor
- A high degree of empathy and communication skills for interacting with clients and the team
- Strong business management approach and a high quality standard
- Excellent German language skills and good English language skills, both written and spoken
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Viktoria leads the film and content team for Bosch, TRUMPF and Husqvarna. She has many years of experience in producing moving images for the film and commercial industry. Before joining oddity she worked in various agencies and film productions in Germany and the US. She works hard for her projects and clients in order to get the best result possible.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist