Creative Director Concept & Copy - for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Fully Remote (GER)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for Germany's best-loved retailer for thirteen years in the meantime. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, in addition handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigning and content marketing. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You are leading a creative team of at least 7 people from the Digital Creative Concept and Creative Copy sections.
- You consider yourself a "coach" responsible for the continuous development of your team members and, together with your team, continue to expand the creative process, implement best practice approaches and tackle the optimisation of workflows.
- You enjoy taking the lead in project and playing a relevant role when it comes to consulting with our clients.
- With your creative drive, you develop creative ideas, unique integrated campaigns and digital communication experiences for Germany's most beloved retailer: dm-drogerie markt.
- Your heart beats for the development of core ideas, creative headlines, film texts and storyboards.
- You ensure that timing and budget requirements are met and that your high quality standards are fulfilled at all times.
- As part of the team leader team, you work closely with the management on the strategic development of the unit.
- Your home base is our office in Stuttgart. Your home office can be anywhere in Germany (you can work remotely or in a fully-remote mode).
What we'd love to see
- At least 5 years of experience as a creative copywriter and/or creative concept developer as well as in leading a creative team (design, concept, text)
- Several years of experience in creative agencies or creative service providers
- Clear, fair and empathic leadership style with a good sense of situational and individual approach to team members
- Deep understanding of campaign conception, brand management and creative direction
- Passion for language and conception as well as a clear vision when devising communication strategies
- Fluent German language skills are required, good knowledge of English is a plus
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
oddity x dm
Eva is responsible for our branding, campaigning and social media team within the dm unit. She is happiest when designing digital brand and communication strategies and thinking up creative, innovative ideas. Eva has been with us since 2014.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist