Software Engineer – Node.js (all genders)
We are oddity's cross-unit and cross-location tech and experience team. With more than 50 developers, UX designers and consultants working directly with all oddity units, we are team players and specialists—both in frontend and backend. As part of Infosys, we belong to a leading global technology company with access to solutions and extensive know-how in the fields of commerce, marketing automation and AI, among others. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Maintaining and developing web applications/APIs from scratch within architectural, security, and code quality guidelines using Node.js or PHP
- Testing and benchmarking code using automated tools
- Mentoring other engineers and team members
- Design and improve our infrastructure for our engineering and data science teams
- Using state-of-the-art tool chains, e.g. Docker, PHPUnit (Codeception), Jest (Mocha), Symfony and GitLab (GitHub)
- Work closely together with our international and interdisciplinary web development teams
What we'd love to see
- A college or university degree in an IT-related field or similar education
- 4+ years of experience in the profession
- Expert technical knowledge of Node.js (PHP is a big plus, Java is a plus), object-oriented programming, design patterns, and databases
- Experience with Docker, understanding of cloud-based infrastructures such as AWS
- Experience with DevOps tools, technologies, designing and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Automated testing and agile project management processes, like Scrum or Kanban
- Very good English skills is a must
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Technical Development
Aleksandar has more than 10 years of experience in Frontend Development. With his broad knowledge of different IT areas, his very positive attitude and constructive approach he succeeds in overcoming many challenging situations and finding the best possible solutions for our team members and clients.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist
oddity code Belgrade