Account Manager Digital – for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Account Management
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for Germany's best-loved retailer for thirteen years in the meantime. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, in addition handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigning and content marketing. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You coordinate digital projects for our client dm-drogerie markt, e.g. digital communication campaigns or E-commerce
- As a direct point of contact, you are getting to the core of the projects and provide competent consulting to our client
- You are responsible for operational project management and independently prepare rebriefings, project plans, cost calculations and offers
- The sovereign preparation and leading of status, kick-off and review meetings - internally as well as externally - is part of your daily business
- You will actively participate in regular customer presentations and workshops and add significant value to them
- You independently plan and monitor resources and budgets, and manage projects with a focus on quality and timing
- You are part of an interdisciplinary project team (design, creative concept, UX, development, client) - your common mission is to bring your projects successfully over the finish line
What we'd love to see
- A degree in business or communications or comparable education
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in an agency environment or comparable work environment and position
- You have relevant experience in customer relations and are well versed in coordinating digital projects and campaigns
- You are business savvy, self-starter and solution-oriented in your approach and acting
- You have a highly structured and independent way of working
- Even with a high quantity of projects running at the same time, you keep the overview and manage them confidently
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills when exchanging ideas with colleagues and customers
- Fluent German language skills are required, good English skills are an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Account Management
oddity x dm
Ines has been part of our team since 2011 and leads the account management in our dm-team in Stuttgart.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist