Producer Assistant / Production Assistant - Film (all genders)
- Account Management
- Berlin, Stuttgart
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Supporting activities in calculation and production of communication concepts in the field of real film and animation (online, social media, TV, trade fair, DOOH, POS etc.)
- Assisting with the planning and monitoring of all production-related activities
- Coordinating post-production including audio as well as asset creation
- Providing research for the different phases of a production
- Assisting in the creation of presentations
- Helping to consult with clients
- Ensuring quality, timing and budget
- Working independently and in a responsible manner as part of an interdisciplinary team
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in film, media, media business, communication design) or comparable education
- At least 1 year of professional experience or work experience as a student in film productions and/or agencies
- First customer relations experience as well as coordinating smaller productions
- Good knowledge in the field of moving image and film
- A keen understanding of brands as well as business oriented way of thinking and acting
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist