Junior Digital Creative Concept – for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Fully Remote (GER)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for Germany's best-loved retailer for thirteen years in the meantime. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, in addition handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigning and content marketing. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Contributing to the development of innovative concepts, creative integrated campaigns and digital communication experiences for our client dm-drogerie markt
- Focused idea generating and further developing, e.g. in the fields of digital campaigning, social media, influencer marketing, eCommerce, etc.
- Analyzing and researching activities for the strategic basis
- Conceptual and copywriting realization of communication activities
- Active participating in brainstorming processes and project workshops
- Preparing and conducting presentations
- Working responsibly and proactively as part of interdisciplinary project teams (design, account management, UX, development, dm)
What we'd love to see
- Degree in media, communications, marketing or similar professional qualification
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience in an agency or similarly dynamic working environment
- Initial practical experience in the creation of digital communication concepts and campaigns
- Lots of creative ideas and a good feel for brand communications
- Confidence in creating presentations (esp. with PowerPoint)
- Team player mentality and enjoying the exchange within the team as well as with clients
- Excellent knowledge of German; additional very good knowledge of English an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
oddity x dm
Eva is responsible for our branding, campaigning and social media team within the dm unit. She is happiest when designing digital brand and communication strategies and thinking up creative, innovative ideas. Eva has been with us since 2014.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist