Creative Lead - CGI Automotive (all genders)
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Creative project management, including concept development and quality assurance, of high-end automotive CGI productions for an international and exciting automotive manufacturer
- Creative art direction of an interdisciplinary team of Unreal artists and CGI experts
- Expanding and optimizing our realtime pipeline with colleagues from the Unreal department
- Sovereign presentation of ideas, concepts and projects to international clients to excite them for our projects
What we'd love to see
- At least 5 years of experience as a Senior Art Director and/or Creative Lead with a strong automotive focus
- Experience in providing creative expert guidance to interdisciplinary teams
- An excellent eye for innovative looks in an automotive context and a love for even the smallest details
- Deep understanding of CGI and real-time processes; background as a CGI artist is an advantage
- Project experience and knowledge with the Unreal Engine
- Self-confident, authentic and sympathetic appearance and the ability to guide and inspire our customers in innovative projects
- Proficiency in German and English is absolutely essential
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Christian joined to the oddity group over 11 years ago. As co-founder of oddity waves, he loves designing and creating unique empathy-based storytelling, visual effects, digital imagery and an unlimited range of animations. Get in touch to discuss and develop the next level in motion picture production together.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist