Content Creator - Freelancer (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Developing & implementing social media content concepts with a high share of moving images
- Working independently on camera work, lighting design and sound recording for small to medium-sized productions
- Realization of smaller photo productions
- Post-production of digital content (editing, simple 2D animations, sound editing & color correction)
- Creating social media templates
- Considering specs, youtube and performance style guides
- Continuous training in the area of content creation and social media advertising material
What we'd love to see
- Degree in the field of film and media production or a comparable education
- You are highly self-organized, can confidently present your ideas to clients and keep everything under control on set
- You are solution-oriented and know how to get the last 10% out of your project with a minimum of resources
- You have a strong sense for storytelling and know all the new digital trends on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, TikTok and Co.
- Whether Sony Alpha, Blackmagic, Red, etc. pp - no problem for you
- You are confident in using Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- You're proactive in tackling new topics, eager to grab a camera and start working with even the simplest of tools
- In other words, "hands on" is your second name!
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Creative Concept
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist