Senior Postproduction Artist - Automotive (all genders)
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Postproduction of high-end automotive renderings for an international and exciting automotive manufacturer using Photoshop
- Creative implementation of looks in close collaboration with our Creative Lead
- Implementing the looks for animations in AfterEffects
- Working independently and responsibly in interdisciplinary and agile project teams
What we'd love to see
- At least 5 years of experience as a Photoshop Artist with a strong focus on the automotive sector
- An excellent eye for looks in the automotive context and a passion for even the smallest details
- User knowledge with After Effects an advantage (color correction/postproduction)
- Experience with CGI workflow (shading/texturing) is a plus
- Enjoy creative work in interdisciplinary teams
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Torben leads our 3D and Motion Design department. For him, it´s all about designing beautiful frames and setting them in motion.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist