Senior Realtime Artist - Automotive (Unreal) (all genders)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Creating a real-time platform to generate high-end automotive renderings for an international and exciting automotive manufacturer
- Creative implementation of looks in close collaboration with our Creative Lead
- Creating 3D content in Maya or Cinema4D
- Supporting the expansion and optimization of our realtime pipeline
- Working independently and responsibly in interdisciplinary and agile project teams
What we'd love to see
- At least 5 years of experience as an Unreal Artist with a focus on automotive
- An excellent eye for looks in an automotive context and a passion for even the smallest details
- Experience with CGI workflow in Maya or Cinema4D an advantage (shading/texturing)
- Creativity and curiosity for new technologies, trends and innovations
- Enjoy creative work in interdisciplinary teams
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Technical Director 3D
Michael contributes over 15 years of experience to oddity waves's 3D team and is responsible for the technical realization of our 3D projects. He likes diving into challenging technical issues and—of course—solving them.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist