Digital Creative Design - Focus E-Commerce for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Cologne, Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for Germany's best-loved retailer for thirteen years in the meantime. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, in addition handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigning and content marketing. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Developing and designing communication for the digital channels of our client dm-drogerie markt
- Template-based designing of newsletters, landing pages and application spaces for e-commerce channels - app and web
- Creating visual design templates for different brands and customer programs, considering brand identity and corporate design
- Working in a responsible and proactive manner in interdisciplinary project teams (account management, conceptual design, UX, dm-drogerie markt)
What we'd love to see
- A degree in graphics or design or a comparable education in the field of design
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an agency or similar work environment
- Good sense for target group oriented and digital design
- Passion for your profession combined with very high design and quality standards
- Digital mindset, initiative as well as solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Team player mentality and a distinct degree of communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of common layout and image programs (e.g. Adobe CC, Figma, etc.)
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
oddity x dm
Holger has 25 years of experience in leading digital agencies, 15 of them at oddity. In his team, new Omnichannel Retail and e-commerce activation concepts are created to successfully shape transformation for dm-drogerie markt. Holger loves constant change and is convinced that digitalization can make the world a better place.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist