Trainee/Intern Producing (all genders)
- Account / Project Management
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Supporting the calculation, planning and implementation as well as all other production-related activities for communication projects in the field of real film and animations (e.g. explanatory clips)
- Taking over important support activities before, during and after productions
- Assisting with customer support and communication with service providers and freelancers
- Research activities for conception, filming and post-production
- Supporting the creation of presentations as well as administrative activities
- Independent and responsible work in the team
What we'd love to see
- You are studying in the field of film, media or media management and are interested in a 6-month mandatory internship
- Knowledge of moving images and an affinity for current trends as well as Social Media
- Having fun when dealing with numbers and Microsoft Office
- High level of commitment and sense of responsibility
- A high level of empathy for customers and the team
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Viktoria leads the film and content team for Bosch, TRUMPF and Husqvarna. She has many years of experience in producing moving images for the film and commercial industry. Before joining oddity she worked in various agencies and film productions in Germany and the US. She works hard for her projects and clients in order to get the best result possible.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist