Senior Digital Strategist (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We belong to oddity. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Developing sophisticated strategic concepts and cross-channel communication experiences
- Creating data-driven analyses and research (market, competitors and target groups) for the development of a strong strategic foundation
- Deriving insights and providing recommendations regarding the scalability of projects
- Creation of creative briefings, definition of goals and preparation of decision documents
- Identifying innovative business areas, trends and technologies
- Strategic content lead in client projects, presentation to clients, as well as continuous strategic client consulting
- Management of strategy/creative workshops in the team and with the client
- Ensuring quality while adhering to timing and budget
- Close cooperation with colleagues in creation
- Guidance of junior team members
What we'd love to see
- At least 5 years of experience professional experience in strategic planning or a multimedia agency
- Data-driven and user-centric way of thinking and working
- Passion for conceptual ideas and the development of digital ecosystems
- You are a driver of innovative ideas, trends and new technologies
- Experience in the development of customer journeys, personas / mindsets and channel planning
- Sovereignty in the preparation and holding presentations
- Very good spoken and written German required, good knowledge of English advantageous
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.