Assistant and Team Support Account Management - part time (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Berlin
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We are part of the oddity group. With 300+ digital specialists and offices in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai.
What you can expect
- Supporting the Directors and the Managing Director on administrative topics
- Supporting the account management team and collaborate with accounting department (MS Office, Salesforce)
- Processing, registering and managing image, video and type licenses
- Organizing internal meetings and helping to set up workshops
- Coordination of freelancers together with Account Management and Creative Directors
- Setting up protocols and supporting in setting up internal PowerPoint presentations
What we'd love to see
- A commercial apprenticeship and some initial relevant professional experience in a comparable position
- A talent for organization, and that you always keep a very good overview
- A team-player mentality and strong communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent German language skills and good English language skills
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Account Management
Lisa leads one of the account management teams at oddity space in Stuttgart. She was born into agency life and has more than ten years of experience in project and account management. For her, the prerequisite for successful projects is good teamwork - both internally and externally when working with our clients.