Apprenticeship IT Specialist for System Integration (all genders)
oddity group services
oddity group services supports all companies and divisions within oddity. Our nearly 30-strong team comprises Accounting and Finance, IT, Legal, Office & Travel Management, Marketing and People & Culture. We form the professional foundation on which the work of all our oddity colleagues is built. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- 3 years of training, with varied project work in the areas of e.g. support, operating system, software tests and –integration, object-oriented programming, consulting and conception
- You will be trained in the IT department of a modern and internationally active digital agency
- You are a part of the oddity IT support team and promotes employees and freelancers
- Procurement, expansion, installation and maintenance of hard- and software (MacBooks, server, printers etc.)
- Support in documentation and inventory
- You are working on expanding and maintaining the network statistics
- As a part of the team, you support user and report management
What we'd love to see
- High level of motivation, ingenuity and flexibility
- Strong commitment, reliability, solution-oriented thinking and great team skills
- You have a passion for IT technologies, hard- and software
- You are confident in dealing with common MS Office applications
- Secondary school leaving certificate, A-levels or technical college entrance qualification
- Duration: 36 months (shortening possible)
- You have a very good knowledge of German and good English language skills
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director IT Administration