Lead Developer - Realtime (all genders)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Coordinating and leading interdisciplinary and agile project teams, e.g. jointly developing solutions during the conception, design and implementation phases
- Developing interactive real-time 3D media applications (virtual production, touch applications, hybrid events, car configurators)
- Actively developing our realtime competencies and continuously enhancing our production pipeline and asset workflow
- Technical planning/system conception, architecture, design and implementation of projects in Unreal Engine
- Collaborating with leading clients from various sectors e.g. automotive, lifestyle and mechanical engineering
- Leading and coordinating client approval processes
- Working close cooperation with our designers and producers
What we'd love to see
- A completed degree (e.g. in the field of media informatics) or a comparable education
- At least 5 years of experience in agile development with the Unreal Engine
- Excellent knowledge in Visual Scripting with Blueprints
- Profound knowledge in programming with C++
- Strong sense of communication and teamwork
- Experience in using different hardware and platforms
- A keen interest in developing and optimizing pipeline-oriented workflows
- Design-oriented thinking and strong understanding of 3D representations
- Experience in the automotive sector
- Good language skills in German and English
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Technical Director 3D
Michael contributes over 15 years of experience to oddity waves's 3D team and is responsible for the technical realization of our 3D projects. He likes diving into challenging technical issues and—of course—solving them.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist