Post Production Coordinator (part-time) - Automotive (all genders)
- Account Management
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You are responsible for building and maintaining reliable relationships with our clients and partners in the automotive sector
- You are taking care of the operative support and the content of the projects for the competent consulting of our clients
- Calculating, coordinating and controlling in the areas of 3D visualization and technical animations in the automotive sector
- You control and organize all involved trades, including freelancers, external service providers and cooperation partners. Thereby you take over the organizational, technical and financial responsibility for the projects and processes
- Success control and reporting as well as ensuring quality, timing and budget are part of your daily business
- You develop measures for improving processes and successfully implement them in practice
- You prepare customer presentations independently and lead them confidently
- You work independently and responsibly as part of our interdisciplinary team
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in business administration, media management, communications, film or marketing) or comparable education
- At least 2 years of professional experience as well as relevant experience in customer support
- Knowledge of established project management methods & tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce) is an advantage
- Strong organizational and communication skills combined with a positive, open and personable personality
- A high degree of empathy and communication skills for dealing with customers and the team
- Strong business management thinking and acting as well as a high quality standard
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist