Production Assistant / Office Manager - part time 70-80% (all genders)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You keep an eye on the agency operations and support the producing team in their day-to-day business
- You support the team in the planning and realization of projects, film shoots and events through travel and hotel planning as well as its accounting
- You request offers from service providers and freelancers and place orders with them
- You take care of the preliminary cost accounting and invoicing of projects (incl. responsibility for the cash box) and support with preparatory accounting tasks
- You make an important contribution to administrative activities (e.g. contract management with freelancers & performers, visitor management, master data maintenance, maintenance of the internal Knowledge Base, incoming and outgoing items, requisites and styling fundus, office management)
- You contribute to the definition and optimization of internal processes
- You coordinate appointments and support the preparation and follow-up of meetings and workshops
- You support the organization of teambuilding activities and, if necessary, sales and PR tasks
What we'd love to see
- You have a background in business administration
- An internship and/or initial work experience in office management or assistance in an agency environment or in a film production or a similarly dynamic environment (e.g. startup)
- You love to structure and organize
- You keep track of things even when chaos reigns around you, have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You like to get involved and find a pragmatic solution for every problem
- You are very reliable and enjoy working as part of a team
- You have a positive attitude and approach people openly
- Very good German and good English language skills
- Good knowledge in MS-Office
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist