Creative Director Design für dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Fully Remote (GER)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for dm-drogerie markt, Germany's best-loved retailer, for thirteen years now. We accompany dm´s transformation from brick-and-mortar retailer to omni-channel retailer. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, simultaneously handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigns and content marketing. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You are leading a team of designers; as a sparringpartner and challenger you are responsible for the continuous development of your team members
- You are keen to lead projects and have a relevant role when it comes to consulting our client dm
- With your highly creative streak you create cross-channel, high-quality and unique communication and creative strategies together with your team
- You are structured and further develop creative processes, establish best practice approaches and optimize workflows and working methods within your team
- You ensure that timing and budget requirements are met and that your high quality standards are always maintained
- Preparing and performing inspiring presentations is part of your daily business
- As part of the team leader circle you work closely with the Executive Board on the strategic development of the unit
- Your home base is our office in Stuttgart. Your home office can be anywhere in Germany (you can work remotely or in a fully-remote mode)
What we'd love to see
- At least 7 years' experience in digital agencies and leading a creative design team
- Clear, fair and emphatic leadership approach with a good feel for situational and individual communication with team members
- Profound understanding of brand management, brand design, digital design, motion design and creative direction
- Passion for design and conceptual work as with a clear vision in the development of communication strategies and digital campaigns
- You are enthusiastic about the variety of topics and channels of our client dm and you can quickly and dynamically reflect on the most diverse project requirements, communicate them to your team and process them
- You are able to think in quick and pragmatic solutions, and at the same time you can dive into the depths and focus on small but fine details
- We require fluent German language skills; very good English knowledge skills are a plus
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
oddity x dm
Janine is responsible for our customized dm-drogerie markt team in Stuttgart. She has been with us since 2014. She is obsessed with fresh design, creating new ideas & strategies for dm in a digital world. Before that she worked as a Creative Director for FMCG & Lifestyle Brands.