Teamlead Systemadministrator (all genders)
oddity group services
oddity group services supports all units and locations within oddity. Our 20-strong team comprises Accounting and Finance, IT, Legal, Office & Travel Management, Marketing and People & Culture. We form the professional foundation on which the work of all our oddity colleagues is built. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ human experience agency.
What you can expect
- You lead the system administration team and see yourself as a sparring partner and challenger responsible for the continuous development of your team members
- You are responsible for the monitoring, administration and further development of our IT system infrastructure
- You install and configure our Mac workstations
- You are responsible for the maintenance of our network infrastructure
- You ensure a reliable IT support for our employees
- You procure, upgrade, install and maintain our hardware and software (MacBooks, iPhones, servers, printers, etc.)
- You actively participate in IT projects and innovative solution finding
What we'd love to see
- Successfully completed studies with a background in information technology or a completed apprenticeship in the IT field
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a dynamic work environment
- First leadership experience is an advantage
- Particularly strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of Apple Mac OSX and network administration and, ideally, in Microsoft Server and ESXi environments
- High quality standards as well as ianitiative and finding pleasure in what you do
- Hands-on mentality
- A good command of written and spoken German and English
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
As co-founder, Frank has been with oddity since 2000. Originally a graduate engineer and software developer, Frank loves to develop contemporary communication strategies for brands offering complex products and services.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist