Senior UX Designer (all genders)
- Experience Design
We are oddity's cross-unit and cross-location tech and experience team. With more than 50 developers, UX designers and consultants working directly with all oddity units, we are team players and specialists—both in frontend and backend. As part of Infosys, we belong to a leading global technology company with access to solutions and extensive know-how in the fields of commerce, marketing automation and AI, among others. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Creation of concept designs for user navigation and information architecture
- Lead UX workshops with internal and external customers to identify pain points and understand customer and user needs
- Translating results into structured wireframes and other information architectures to facilitate the design of new products, services, and features
- Create flowcharts, customer journeys, and interactive prototypes
- Collaboration on website optimizations, UX tests, relaunch of websites, apps
- Work independently in interdisciplinary project teams and mediate between the various stakeholders (product owner, strategy, UX, development, IT)
What we'd love to see
- You have a degree in UX design or comparable training
- 5+ years of experience in a digital agency or similar work environment
- You are experienced in using tools like Figma, Axure, Sketch or similar tools
- Analytical thinking skills and a structured and self-motivated approach to work
- You are a team player and have communication skills in the exchange with colleagues and customers
- Fluent German and fluent English are required
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Experience Design
Michael has 20+ years of digital experience and is passioned to design for human beings and want to create meaningful experiences that add value to people with the use of technology.