Senior UI Designer (all genders)
- Experience Design
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
We are oddity's cross-unit and cross-location tech and experience team. With more than 50 developers, UX designers and consultants working directly with all oddity units, we are team players and specialists—both in frontend and backend. As part of Infosys, we belong to a leading global technology company with access to solutions and extensive know-how in the fields of commerce, marketing automation and AI, among others. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- User-centered experience design
- Independent development of brand-specific look and feel and responsive web design
- Creation of interaction concepts and microinteractions
- Development of design concepts and design systems for e-commerce platforms, websites, services, apps and interactive applications
- Technical leadership of interdisciplinary project teams
What we'd love to see
- You have a degree in UI design or comparable training
- 5+ years of experience in a digital agency or similar working environment
- You are experienced in using tools like Figma, Sketch, Webflow or similar tools
- Experience in prototyping and knowledge of HTML/CSS an advantage
- Analytical thinking skills and a structured and independent way of working
- You are a team player and have communication skills in the exchange with colleagues and customers
- Fluent English is required
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Experience Design
Michael has 20+ years of digital experience and is passioned to design for human beings and want to create meaningful experiences that add value to people with the use of technology.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist