Junior Digital Creative Concept & Copy B2B focus (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
- Stuttgart, Berlin
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We are part of the oddity group. With 350+ digital specialists and offices in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai.
What you can expect
- Develop strong ideas, compelling integrated campaigns and digital communication experiences on the web and beyond
- Writing creative headlines and texts
- Analysis and research for the strategic basis
- Target-oriented idea generation and further development, e.g. in the fields of campaigning and social media
- Conscientious and proactive work in interdisciplinary project teams (account management, design, UX, development, client)
What we'd love to see
- You have just completed your studies, for example in the field of media communications, or you have completed a comparable training program
- A conceptual way of thinking and extraordinary ideas
- A good feel for digital trends and user needs
- A strong understanding of brands
- Excellent German language skills are required, very good English skills are an advantage
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.