Experience Designer (all genders)
- Berlin, Cologne, Fully Remote (GER)
We are the oddity unit specializing in FMCG and retail. Together with strong, unique brands like Otto, Bonprix, Rolf Benz, Avene and Disney, we develop new brand strategies, customer-centric campaigns and digital products. We find new ways to combine creation, data and media. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Designing of customer-focused solutions that meet measurable business objectives and continuously evolve
- Translating business requirements, market research, user needs and models of social behaviour into conceptual diagrams, wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications and prototypes
- Monitoring the entire design process and ensuring that concepts are implemented correctly and precisely
- Analysing and interpreting new trends and innovative approaches
- Inspiring ideas and motivation within an energetic and collaborative team
- Taking part in cross-functional design concept reviews from initial sketches and wireframes and prototypes through final design
- Opportunity to work for brands and customers across Europe, true to our philosophy "work where it works for you“
What we'd love to see
- A successfully completed degree in communication, experience design or comparable education and 3+ years of experience working at digital agencies or a similar work environment
- Experience on creating mobile, tablet and web experiences across multiple devices and touchpoints
- Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
- Experience developing detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns therefore excellent knowledge of all common concept/layout programs
- Exceptional ideas and a good feeling for digital trends and technologies
- Guidance and support for junior team members
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in English is required, good knowledge of German is an advantage
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Experience Design
Giampiero leads our experience design team. After many years of experience at oddity, he strives to drive the marriage of UX and creative along the entire customer journey for our clients.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist