Senior Service/Product Designer (all genders)
- Experience Design
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
We are oddity's cross-unit and cross-location tech and experience team. With more than 50 developers, UX designers and consultants working directly with all oddity units, we are team players and specialists—both in frontend and backend. As part of Infosys, we belong to a leading global technology company with access to solutions and extensive know-how in the fields of commerce, marketing automation and AI, among others. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- As a Senior Product Designer or Service Designer, you understand the dependencies and opportunities of digitalization for internal and external business processes.
- You work independently in interdisciplinary project teams and mediate between different stakeholders (user, product owner, strategy, UX, development, IT).
- You are involved in all project phases, from strategy to development to optimization.
- You are a mentor and sparring partner for junior and intermediate designers.
- You use your analytical skills to identify and interpret data to make the decision-making process simple and risk-free.
- You are responsible for innovative and informative information structures, service blueprints, detailed customer journeys, gaining customer insights, usability studies and validating design hypotheses.
- You translate results into structured wireframes, flows and other information architectures.
- You support the planning and execution of workshops and presentations for customers.
What we'd love to see
- You hold a degree in UX design or a comparable education.
- 5+ years of experience in a digital agency or in the field of service and user experience design.
- You have know-how and experience in user-centered ways of working and methods like design thinking.
- You are experienced and competent in creating blueprints, personas, customer journeys, user flows, sitemaps, scenarios and wireframes.
- You are experienced in using workshop, design and prototyping tools.
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills with colleagues and customers.
- You are interested in new technologies, trends and innovations.
- Excellent English language skills are required.
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Experience Design
Michael has 20+ years of digital experience and is passioned to design for human beings and want to create meaningful experiences that add value to people with the use of technology.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist