UX/UI Designer (all genders)
We are oddity's cross-unit and cross-location tech and experience team. With more than 50 developers, UX designers and consultants working directly with all oddity units, we are team players and specialists—both in frontend and backend. As part of Infosys, we belong to a leading global technology company with access to solutions and extensive know-how in the fields of commerce, marketing automation and AI, among others. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Development of design concepts and design systems for e-commerce platforms, websites, services, apps and interactive applications
- Work on UX, UI, design systems, or product design - depending on your preferences
- Close collaboration with our international and interdisciplinary team
- Design customer-focused solutions that meet measurable business objectives and continuously evolve these solutions
- Focus on user-centered experience design
- Work in a strong, supportive, friendly (growing!) design team
- Competitive salary
- Strong brands. Clients we believe in
What we'd love to see
- At least 3 years of experience in the profession
- Experience in using tools like Figma and Sketch
- Experience in prototyping
- Analytical thinking skills and a structured and independent way of working
- Practical experience in the UX/UI design role in different development projects
- Practical experience working in scrum/agile environment is a plus
- You are a team player and have good communication with colleagues and customers
- Ability to understand the brand values of our clients and the needs of their customers
- Fluent English skills are required
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Experience Design
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist
oddity code Belgrade