Senior Realtime Developer (Unreal) (all genders)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Development of interactive real-time 3D media applications (virtual production, touch applications, hybrid events, car configurators)
- Active participation in the expansion of our realtime competencies
- Independent and responsible teamwork in interdisciplinary and agile project teams, e.g. joint development of solutions during the conception, design and implementation phase
- Technical planning/system conception, architecture, design and implementation of (sub-)projects in Unreal Engine
- Integration of 3D and media content in augmented or virtual reality environments.
What we'd love to see
- Several years of experience in agile development with Unreal Engine
- A degree (e.g. in media informatics) or a comparable education
- Excellent knowledge in Visual Scripting with Blueprints
- Gladly knowledge in programming with C++
- Distinct technical understanding
- Experience in using different hardware and platforms
- Creativity and curiosity for new technologies, trends and innovations
- Design-oriented thinking and strong understanding of 3D representations
- Preferably experience in the automotive field
- Preferably experience with Virtual Studio setup & technology
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Technical Director 3D
Michael contributes over 15 years of experience to oddity waves's 3D team and is responsible for the technical realization of our 3D projects. He likes diving into challenging technical issues and—of course—solving them.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist