Senior Digital Art Director Beauty (all genders)
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We are part of the oddity group. With 350+ digital specialists and offices in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai.
What you can expect
- Developing and designing campaigns and social media formats for the digital channels of a well-known natural cosmetics brand (as well as other clients)
- Developing ideas for extraordinary designs and image concepts
- Supporting photo shoots and film shoots (in and around Stuttgart)
- Realizing cross-channel user experiences with online communication offers that are valuable for the target group
- Strategic guidance and further development of the brand
- Proactive work and responsibility in interdisciplinary project teams consisting of account management, strategy, concept, text, art, UX and client
- Creating and confidently delivering concept presentations to the responsible contact people on the client’s side
- Guiding, mentoring and developing the potential your team members at oddity
What we'd love to see
- A degree in graphics/design or comparable training
- At least three years of professional experience in an agency or similar working environment
- A great feel for the natural cosmetics target group (experience in beauty communication is an advantage)
- Passion for art direction as well as a high expections of quality
- A digital mindset and a steady flow of communication ideas
- Communication skills, team player mentality, solution-oriented thinking and ability to act on your own initiative
- Experience in the professional guidance of colleagues in your team
- Photography and/or filming experience, strong presentation skills
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist