Senior Experience Designer (all genders)
- Experience Design
- Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
We are the oddity unit specializing in FMCG and retail. Together with strong, unique brands like Otto, Bonprix, Rolf Benz, Avene and Disney, we develop new brand strategies, customer-centric campaigns and digital products. We find new ways to combine creation, data and media. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Leading design of customer-focused solutions that meet measurable business objectives and continuously evolve these solutions
- Development of strong state-of-the art concepts and human-centric designs
- Leading the entire design process and ensuring that high quality standards are met
- Driving and shaping new trends, innovative approaches and solutions
- Inspiring ideas and motivation within an energetic and collaborative team and leading of cross-functional design concept reviews from initial sketches and wireframes and prototypes through final design
- Opportunity to work for brands and customers across Europe, true to our philosophy "work where it works for you“
What we'd love to see
- A successfully completed degree in communication, experience design or comparable education and 5+ years of experience working at digital agencies or a similar work environment
- High level expertise in creating seamless mobile, tablet, and web experiences across multiple devices and touchpoints
- Strong leadership of design review cycle and independently resolve design requirements
- Ability to consistently generate innovative and impactful ideas, with a keen understanding of current and emerging digital trends and technologies
- Strong skills in developing detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns, with high level of proficiency in all common design and layout software programs
- Guidance and support for junior and intermediate team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to consult clients and stakeholders in English. Good knowledge of German is an advantage
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Experience Design
Giampiero leads our experience design team. After many years of experience at oddity, he strives to drive the marriage of UX and creative along the entire customer journey for our clients.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist