Office Manager (all genders)
oddity group services
oddity group services supports all units and locations within oddity. Our 20-strong team comprises Accounting and Finance, IT, Legal, Office & Travel Management, Marketing and People & Culture. We form the professional foundation on which the work of all our oddity colleagues is built. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ human experience agency.
What you can expect
- General office organization, including coordinating and managing appointments, ordering, incoming and outgoing mail, fleet management
- Coordinating and booking national and international travel for our colleagues
- Organizing and supporting meetings and events (including research, calculation)
- Coordinating facility management and communicating with external service providers
- Reception activities, including visitor management, telephone and email
- If necessary, supporting in general activities for our accounting team
What we'd love to see
- A successfully completed commercial training course/apprenticeship and at least 3 years professional experience in a comparable position
- You are looking for a job in a vibrant, creative work environment. Ideally you already have already gained experience in an agency or similar environment
- Very good computer skills, especially MS Office, are required
- You are an extremely structured organizational talent and enjoy working very independently and solution orientated
- Even if you have a lot to do, your high-quality standards can be relied upon
- You quickly adjust to your counterpart and, through your open and friendly manner, you find your way to a direct line of communication with others
- Fluent knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English is required
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Office Management
oddity group services
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist