Working student Project Management CGI/Automotive (all genders)
- Project Management
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Become part of the team and support us in project management for 3D visualization and technical animation in the field of automotive CGI
- You show initiative in measures to improve project performance and internal structures
- You take responsibility for the coordination of tasks and interdisciplinary teams
- You create and maintain documentation for the project
- Last but not least, you will provide administrative and operational support in day-to-day business
What we'd love to see
- Studies in the field of economics, marketing, sales, media/communication management or comparable
- Self-initiative person with a quick grasp and a strong sense of responsibility
- Strong ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team and achieving goals together
- First experience in project management, e.g. from internship or working student position
- Experienced handling of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote)
- Experience with SalesForce, Jira and Confluence an advantage
- Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist