Technical Writer - Automotive (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Conception of explanatory content, editorial content and Power-Point presentations in the automotive sector
- Research of technical facts and verification of these on the product
- Independent creation of scripts and writing of texts and letterings for technical explanatory films
- Coordination and maintenance of content
- Close cooperation and coordination with internal and external project partners and specialist departments, primarily in English and German
- Content consulting for customers
- Guidance of graphic designers and motion designers in the creation of image and moving image content
- Consideration of specs and brand style guides
- Ensuring the technical, formal and linguistic accuracy of the content created, as well as checking the requirements against defined guidelines
What we'd love to see
- You have a degree, e.g. in technical documentation, communication, (media) computer science, IT, or comparable qualification
- You are highly self-organized, can confidently present your ideas to customers, and can keep track of many projects running in parallel
- You can grasp even complex technical topics and enjoy structuring and presenting technical issues
- You have experience in technical documentation in the automotive environment, ideally also in the area of moving images
- Your knowledge of editorial work will get you to your goal quickly
- You have excellent German language skills and speak and write good English
- You are confident in using Office 365 incl. Power Point
- Ideally, you have some experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro)
- You are familiar with all new digital trade show and moving image trends
- You proactively tackle new topics and are passionate about forward-looking technologies, new media and automotive
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist