Office Manager (all genders) (all genders)
We are the oddity unit specializing in FMCG and retail. Together with strong, unique brands like Otto, Bonprix, Rolf Benz, Avene and Disney, we develop new brand strategies, customer-centric campaigns and digital products. We find new ways to combine creation, data and media. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- General office organization, including appointment coordination and management, ordering, incoming and outgoing mail, fleet management
- Coordination and booking of national and international travel for our colleagues
- Organization and support of meetings and events (e.g. research, calculation)
- Coordination of facility management and communication with external service providers
- Reception activities, including visitor management, telephone and e-mails
- If necessary, support in general activities of our accounting team
What we'd love to see
- A completed commercial vocational training and at least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- You are looking for a job in a vibrant, creative work environment. Ideally, you have already gained experience in an agency or similar environment.
- Very good IT skills, especially MS Office, are a prerequisite.
- You are an extremely structured organizational talent and like to work very independently and solution-oriented.
- Even if you have a lot to do, you can rely on your high quality standards.
- You quickly adapt to your counterpart and find a direct connection to other people through your open and likeable manner.
- Fluent German and good to very good English skills are required.
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Eva is responsible for our teams in Berlin and Cologne. She's in love with smart digital strategies, data-based insights and beautiful ideas. Before joining oddity in 2012, she worked as a creative and strategist in digital marketing for several consumer brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist