Senior Account Manager Digital - for dm drogerie markt International (all genders)
- Account Management
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for dm-drogerie markt, Germany's best-loved retailer, for thirteen years now. We accompany dm´s transformation from brick-and-mortar retailer to omni-channel retailer. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, simultaneously handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigns and content marketing. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You coordinate digital projects for our national and international client dm-drogerie markt, e.g. digital campaigns, branding, social media and communication in the online shop
- As a direct point of contact, you are getting to the core of the projects and provide competent advice to our client
- You are responsible for operational project management and independently prepare rebriefings, project plans, cost calculations and offers
- The sovereign preparation and leading of status, kick-off and review meetings - internally as well as externally - is part of your daily business
- You will actively participate in regular customer presentations and workshops and add significant value to them
- You independently plan and monitor resources and budgets, and manage projects with a focus on quality and timing
- You provide colleagues at junior and intermediate level with professional guidance and are a reliable sparring partner as well as an source of inspiration
- You are part of an interdisciplinary project team (design, creative concept, UX, development, client) - your common mission is to bring your projects successfully over the finish line
What we'd love to see
- A degree in business or communications or comparable education
- At least 4 years of professional experience in an agency environment or comparable work environment and position
- You have an understanding of the market and clients and experience in managing digital projects and campaigns, preferably in the international context
- You are business savvy, self-starter and solution-oriented in your approach and acting
- You have a highly structured and independent way of working
- Initial experience in the professional guidance of team member
- Even with a high quantity of projects running at the same time, you keep the overview and manage them confidently
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills when exchanging ideas with colleagues and customers
- Fluent German and good English language skills are required
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Account Management
oddity x dm
Bettina has been part of our team since 2013 and is responsible for our account management for oddity x dm. She has more than 12 years of experience in project management and account management in agencies and on the client side.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist