Intern Account Management - for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Account Management
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for dm-drogerie markt, Germany's best-loved retailer, for thirteen years now. We accompany dm´s transformation from brick-and-mortar retailer to omni-channel retailer. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, simultaneously handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigns and content marketing. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Participating in the development and coordination of digital experiences and valuable online communication services
- Supporting our project team in advising customers and organizing projects
- Supporting in social media management & editorial planning
- Independent managing of media ads and social media postings and maintaining social media channels
- Providing support for product test projects and customer inquiries in the interdisciplinary project team
What we'd love to see
- You are looking for a 6-month mandatory internship as part of your studies.
- Desire to gain initial experience in a digital agency
- Good knowledge of MS office, new media and an affinity for current trends
- You are an organizational talent and have a structured and careful way of handling things.
- Team player mentality and interest in working independently
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Account Management
oddity x dm
Martina, with her Account Management team, oversees the brand management for dm as well as digital campaigns and social media for the international subgroup dm. She loves working with creative yet structured minds and developing strong communication. From her time in various different creative agencies in Stuttgart, Martina brings with her experience in supporting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist