Junior Account Manager (all genders)
- Account / Project Management
- Berlin, Düsseldorf, Fully Remote (GER)
We are the oddity unit specializing in FMCG and retail. Together with strong, unique brands like Otto, Bonprix, Rolf Benz, Avene and Disney, we develop new brand strategies, customer-centric campaigns and digital products. We find new ways to combine creation, data and media. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You value being the central interface between client and team
- Providing support in planning, calculating, coordinating and monitoring projects in the areas of digital campaigning, social media, new branding, e-commerce, website, CRM and media
- Assisting with operational support and strategic consulting for defined customers as well as handling own, smaller client accounts
- Support in the management of resources and budgets to ensure quality and timing
- Preparing and assisting with kick-off meetings, client presentations and workshops
- Work independently and autonomously as part of an interdisciplinary project team (account management, strategy, creation, performance, development and client)
What we'd love to see
- Ideally you have successfully completed a degree in economics or communication science or have a comparable education
- First agency experience, ideally with a focus on online media in the area of project or account management (e.g. acquired during studies)
- It is easy for you to think in processes and structures and to always keep the overview with your organizational skills
- Very high quality standards combined with a very reliable approach to work
- You have a positive mindset and a confident and balanced appearance
- Instead of thinking in problems, you are interested in solutions and pick up the topics thanks to your hands-on mentality
- Fluent German language skills and good English language skills
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Account Management
Sandra leads the account management team in our offices in Berlin and Cologne. She has more than ten years of experience in project management on both the agency and client side. Her focus on teamwork and customer satisfaction as well as her creative intuition keeps her in perfect sync with her team and oddity as a whole.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist