Account Manager Digital – for dm-drogerie markt (all genders)
- Account Management
oddity x dm
We have been the digital lead agency for dm-drogerie markt, Germany's best-loved retailer, for thirteen years now. We accompany dm´s transformation from brick-and-mortar retailer to omni-channel retailer. In close collaboration with dm’s operations in Germany, Austria and Eastern Europe, more than 50 creative minds oversee and develop the strategy and e-commerce platforms for dm in these countries, simultaneously handling all other online activities including social media, CRM, digital branding, campaigns and content marketing. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as their partner in a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys’ Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You coordinate digital projects for our client dm-drogerie markt, e.g.employer branding, employee communication and store brand
- As a direct point of contact, you are getting to the core of the projects and provide competent consulting to our client
- You are responsible for operational project management and independently prepare rebriefings, project plans, cost calculations and offers
- The sovereign preparation and leading of status, kick-off and review meetings - internally as well as externally - is part of your daily business
- You will actively participate in regular customer presentations and workshops and add significant value to them
- You independently plan and monitor resources and budgets, and manage projects with a focus on quality and timing
- You are part of an interdisciplinary project team (design, creative concept, UX, development, client) - your common mission is to bring your projects successfully over the finish line
What we'd love to see
- A degree in business or communications or comparable education
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in an agency environment or comparable work environment and position
- You have relevant experience in customer relations and are well versed in coordinating digital projects and campaigns
- You are business savvy, self-starter and solution-oriented in your approach and acting
- You have a highly structured and independent way of working
- Even with a high quantity of projects running at the same time, you keep the overview and manage them confidently
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills when exchanging ideas with colleagues and customers
- Fluent German language skills are required, good English skills are an advantage
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Account Management
oddity x dm
Bettina has been part of our team since 2013 and is responsible for our account management for oddity x dm. She has more than 12 years of experience in project management and account management in agencies and on the client side.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist