Digital Creative Copy (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
- Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
We are the oddity unit specializing in FMCG and retail. Together with strong, unique brands like Otto, Bonprix, Rolf Benz, Avene and Disney, we develop new brand strategies, customer-centric campaigns and digital products. We find new ways to combine creation, data and media. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Independent and responsible work in interdisciplinary project teams (account management, conception, design, strategy, client)
- Brainstorming and support in the ideation and implementation of concepts
- Development of innovative concepts for social media, campaigns and digital communication experiences
- Target-oriented generation and further development of ideas
- Confident creation of texts and idea descriptions
- Collaborative creation of rough and detailed concepts
- Presenting campaign areas together as a tea
What we'd love to see
- A successfully completed degree, preferably in the field of linguistics and communication sciences or equivalent training
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of text, ideally in connection with digital media
- Creative, a talent for languages and the ability to hit the right note every time
- Good solutions when it comes to conceptualizing ideas and a new idea always at the ready
- Knowledge of digital trends and innovations in the channel marketing environment
- A strong understanding of digital channels, social media platforms and their users
- Passion for ideas and a keen sense of digital trends and innovations
- Commitment, ability to work independently, and reliability
- Good team spirit
- Fluent knowledge of German is required, very good knowledge of English is an advantage
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Léa leads our creative team in Berlin and Cologne. Before joining oddity jungle, she worked for several French agencies. She strives for creative ideas that serve to create meaning using artistic inspiration and impetus.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist