Senior Director Experience Design (all genders)
- Experience Design
oddity Asia with its offices in Shanghai, Taipei City and Stuttgart, is a 45+ strong team, a certified 5* Alibaba Service Provider (TP) and offers its services mainly to European clients. Our activities cover all of Asia with a current focus on China, Taiwan and Southeast Asia. We work for clients like dm-drogerie markt, Louis Widmer, Weleda, Ritter Sport, Kärcher.
What you can expect
- Lead creative strategy and execution of experience design projects, fostering team growth
- Organize and lead meetings, managing remote and on-site teams for effective collaboration and results
- Apply Human-Centered Design with strong customer empathy, crafting exceptional digital experiences across platforms
- Contribute to opportunity shaping, including scoping, resourcing, and addressing client concerns
- Drive studio improvements and growth paths for associates, offering guidance to project managers for successful outcomes
What we'd love to see
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field in Information Design, Interaction Design, Human Factors or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in digital design with at least 5 years progressive leadership responsibilities
- A portfolio that reflects your design experience and leadership
- Strong creative, analytical and conceptual capabilities in implementing ideas with wireframing and prototyping
- Exceptional visuality capability, creative vision and narrative skill, combined with fluency in modern design techniques and strategies. A balance of strategic thinking, business sensibility, aesthetic vision, and user empathy
- Experience using modern design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Figma, Miro, etc.)
- Motivated, communicative and team-oriented
- International work experience
- Excellent in English and Mandarin
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Senior Executive Assistant