Social Media & Community Manager B2B Focus (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
- Stuttgart, Berlin, Fully Remote (GER)
We are oddity space. As a specialized unit, we accompany technology-driven brands in a constantly changing world. Our team develops user-centric strategies and digital-first communication concepts. Flexible, location-independent collaboration is a matter of course for us. And when it comes to overtime compensation and work-life balance, we're happy to show other agencies how it's done. We are part of the oddity group. With 350+ digital specialists and offices in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai.
What you can expect
- Content preparation, support and regular review of editorial plans
- Content planning for our clients social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Community management (Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.) of the channels to be managed
- Creation of texts in different tonalities
- Close cooperation with the teams creation, strategy, media and account management
- Participation in coordination with the customer
What we'd love to see
- Experiences in the area of brand communication (1-2 years)
- A high level of understanding for all common social media platforms
- Enthusiasm for communication, text security as well as first experiences with analysis, planning and publishing tools
- Pleasure to quickly familiarize yourself with complex topics and preparing them in an understandable way
- Knowledge of digital trends and innovations in the field of channel marketing
- Flexible, committed and conscientious
- A good team spirit
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Creative Director
Henrik, with his strong team, represents the strategic and creative output of our oddity space unit. His 25+ years of experience in brand communication and interaction are the foundation of his belief in the idea of connecting the “why” with data, design and beauty.