Producer (all genders)
- Account Management
- Berlin, Cologne
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Calculating, producing and supervising communication and creative concepts in live-action film (online, cinema or television spots) and 2D or 3D animation (explanatory films, POS spots, product stagings)
- Client consultation as well as building and maintaining trusting relationships
- Advising our clients on all aspects of film, TV and social media measures
- Planning, managing and controlling all production-related activities
- Ensuring quality, timing and budget
- Implementation of measures to improve project performance and quality assurance
- Recruitment and coordination of freelancers, external service providers and cooperation partners
- Preparation of presentations as well as independent presentation of projects to clients
- Independent and responsible work in an interdisciplinary team
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in film, media, media business, communication design) or comparable training
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a producer in film productions and/or agencies or post-production studios
- Experience in customer relations and consulting as well as in the coordination of complex projects
- Very good knowledge of motion picture (film, CGI, communication in space)
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of artbuying and photo productions
- Strong business acumen as well as initiative and a solution-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of digital trends and a good understanding of brands
- A ability to grasp things quickly and a high sense of responsibility
- Distinct empathy in interacting with clients and team members
- Very good German language skills and good English language skills
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Executive Director Motion Picture
Bianca leads the film production team. Her passion for people, film, animation and digital projects is endless. She started her career in Hamburg and Berlin before joining oddity waves in Stuttgart. She worked for several film and animation companies and interesting national and international brands.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist