Freelancer - Realtime 3D Artist (Unreal) (all genders)
Our creative film production team combines a unique conceptual video approach with the professionality of classical film and profound expertise in contemporary digital channels – from social media to tv to digital OOH and beyond. Using state-of-the-art moving image technology including live action film, CGI, 3D design, motion design and VR, we develop innovative new storytelling formats that express the spirit of our age. With 250+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai we accompany organizations as their partner in a digital world.
What you'll do
- Development of special interactive worlds of experience
- Creation of 3D content in Maya
- Technical planning / system conception, architecture, design and implementation of (sub) projects in Unreal
- Integration of 3D and media content in augmented or virtual reality environments
What we'd love to see
- A convincing portfolio that reflects your profound knowledge and experience in the development with the engine Unreal
- Very good knowledge of Maya (modeling / shading / texturing)
- Very good knowledge of programming
- Experience in the implementation of AR / VR / MR projects with Oculus Rift / HTC Vive / Hololens or similar is an adavantage
- Experience with Virtual Studio Setup & Technik is a plus
- Very good German language skills are required
- You live directly in Stuttgart or in the near by area
- Please tell us your daily rate directly in your application
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Technical Director 3D
Michael contributes over 15 years of experience to oddity waves's 3D team and is responsible for the technical realization of our 3D projects. He likes diving into challenging technical issues and—of course—solving them.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist