Freelancer - Realtime 3D Artist (Unreal) (all genders)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 300+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Developing special interactive worlds of experience
- Creating 3D content in Maya
- Technical planning / system conception, architecture, design and implementation of (sub) projects in Unreal
- Integrating 3D and media content in augmented or virtual reality environments
What we'd love to see
- A convincing portfolio that reflects your profound knowledge and experience in the development with the engine Unreal
- Very good knowledge of Maya (modeling / shading / texturing)
- Very good knowledge of programming
- Experience in the implementation of AR / VR / MR projects with Oculus Rift / HTC Vive / Hololens or similar is an adavantage
- Experience with Virtual Studio Setup and Technik is a plus
- Very good German language skills are required
- You live directly in Stuttgart or in the near by area
- Please share your daily rate directly with your application with us
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Technical Director 3D
Michael contributes over 15 years of experience to oddity waves's 3D team and is responsible for the technical realization of our 3D projects. He likes diving into challenging technical issues and—of course—solving them.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Specialist