Producer / Project Manager – Interactive Live Communication (all genders)
- Account Management
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Calculating and producing creative concepts in the areas of digital and interactive and realtime experience (IAA & Auto China)
- Planning, managing and controlling all production-related activities: from conception, calculation, planning and implementation to delivery
- Ensuring quality, timing and budget
- Establishing and maintaining a trust-based relationship with our clients and partners
- Consulting our clients on all aspects of "digital live communication" (e.g. realtime 3D projects with the Unreal Engine)
- Recruiting and coordinating freelancers, external service providers and cooperation partners
- Developing measures to improve internal structures and project performance
- Preparing presentations as well as independently presenting projects to clients
- Working independently and responsibly as part of an interdisciplinary interactive live communication team
What we'd love to see
- A degree (e.g. in film, media, media business, communication design) or a comparable education
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a producer or project manager in media productions and/or agencies
- Experience in client service as well as in the coordination of major productions
- Good knowledge in the field of media productions (e.g. (touch)applications, AR productions, trade fair productions, virtual productions etc.)
- Affinity for current, digital live communication trends
- A distinctive business thinking and acting in combination with a high degree of brand understanding
- A quick perception and strong sense of responsibility
- A good understanding of how to communicate appropriately with clients and colleagues
- njoy working in an interdisciplinary team
- Fluent German language skills and good English language skills are required
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Producing – Interactive Live Communication
Philipp leitet das Producer-Team unseres Bereiches "Interactive Live Communication". Hier vereinen wir unsere Expertise im Bereich Messe-Bespielung und Show-Konzeption mit den Möglichkeiten von interaktiven, 3D-Echtzeit-Medien und schaffen so Erlebnisse zur Kommunikation im Raum. Philipp hat mehr als 10 Jahre Erfahrung in Kundenberatung und Projektmanagement und verfügt über einen umfassenden Blick auf das digitale Handwerkszeug einer modernen Medienproduktion. Er sieht sich als „besonnener Filter“ an der Schnittstelle Kunde/Team und geht voller Freude an jedes neue Projekt, immer nach dem Motto „Overprepare, then go with the flow."
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist