Senior 3D Maya Artist - Automotive (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Fully Remote (GER)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Implementing 3D animations and stills in Maya
- Performing the entire 3D workflow (dataprep, modeling, rigging, shading, lighting and animation)
- Compositing and post-production in After Effects
- Implementing projects for leading customers in the automotive sector both independently and as part of a team
- Close exchange with our lead artist, designers and producers
- Helping to further develop our production pipeline and asset workflow
What we'd love to see
- Several years of professional experience in CGI
- Sound knowledge of the automotive sector - Dataprep
- Very good knowledge of the entire 3D workflow (modeling, rigging, shading, lighting and animation)
- Excellent knowledge of Maya and relevant digital post-production tools
- Very good knowledge of compositing with After Effects
- Interest in developing and optimizing pipeline-oriented workflows
- Design-oriented thinking and strong understanding of 3D representations
- Strong technical understanding
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Technical Director 3D
Michael contributes over 15 years of experience to oddity waves's 3D team and is responsible for the technical realization of our 3D projects. He likes diving into challenging technical issues and—of course—solving them.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist