Video Editor / Video Redakteur - Automotive Media Production - part time 50 - 100% (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Developing concepts for interactive real-time applications, Power Point presentations and explanatory films in the automotive sector
- Independently writing voiceovers and letterings for technical explanatory films
- Generating technical graphics within Power Point
- Consulting customers on subject in workshops
- Considering specs and brand style guides
- Guiding graphic and motion designers in the creation of image and moving image content
- Continuing on going training on a regular basis in the area of Interactive Live Communication
What we'd love to see
- First professional experience in a film and media production or a comparable position
- You are highly self-organized, can confidently present your ideas to clients and keep track of many projects running in parallel
- You are solution-oriented and know how to get the last 10% out of your project with few resources
- You can grasp even complex technical topics and present them in an understandable and structured way
- You are business fluent in English and able to quickly write an English text on paper
- You are confident in using Office 365 with a focus on Power Point
- Ideally, you have some experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro)
- You know all the new digital trade show and moving image trends
- You proactively tackle new topics and are on fire for forward-looking tech trends
- In other words, "hands on" is your middle name!
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Creative Concept
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist