Senior Creative Concept (all genders)
- Concept & Strategy
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- You create unique communication and creative concepts in the field of real-time film (online, image or TV spots) as well as 2D and 3D animation (explanatory clips, POS spots, product staging)
- You are a creative engine in brainstorming modern and exciting motion picture concepts for cross-channel communication
- You further develop existing brand communication and constantly set new impulses
- You analyze and research for the strategic basis
- You take over copywriting as well as editing and directing of motion picture content
- You continuously optimize existing processes to ensure quality, timing and budget targets are met
- You moderate conception processes as well as workshops and are a professional sparring partner for your team members
- You independently create presentations and confidently present concepts in the team and to clients
What we'd love to see
- Please send us an excerpt from your previous, relevant projects and filmic references (e.g. in the form of a portfolio, website, showreels) together with your application
- Completed studies (e.g. in the field of film, media, media design, communication design) or comparable professional education
- At least 4 years of professional experience in multimedia agencies and/or film productions
- Profound experience in conception, presentation and realization of (film) ideas as well as in film staging
- Excellent knowledge of digital trends and strong brand understanding
- Strong creative, conceptual and strategic mindset
- Open and positive personality combined with a high level of empathy for team and client communication
- Very good written and spoken German language skills as well as good English language skills
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Director Creative Concept
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist