Senior CGI Pipeline Developer (Maya) (all genders)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Analyze and further develop our CGI production pipeline and Digital Twin Dataprep workflow
- Development of tools and scripts in Maya (MEL, Python)
- Implementation of projects for leading automotive customers, both independently and as part of a team
- Close exchange with our Dataprep team, our artists and producers
What we'd love to see
- Several years of professional experience in the development of CGI production pipelines (Maya)
- Excellent scripting skills in Maya (MEL, Python)
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Twin Dataprep
- Very good knowledge of the entire 3D workflow (modeling, rigging, shading, lighting and animation)
- An interest in developing and optimizing pipeline-oriented workflows
- Design-oriented thinking and strong understanding of 3D renderings
- Strong technical understanding
- Independent and structured approach to work
- A feeling for communication and teamwork
- Good knowledge of German
A fantastic team with friendly colleagues from all over the world. Sounds great, right? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Technical Director 3D
oddity waves GmbH
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist