Lead 3D Maya Artist - Automotive (all genders)
- Stuttgart, Fully Remote (GER)
Specializing in 3D & film, oddity waves develops moving image formats with a finger on the pulse of our times. From content formats for digital channels, TV and DooH, 3D and motion design to interactive live communication and real-time applications. With our design and Unreal teams, we shape brands' and products' entry into a new, interactive experience. In the next generation of the internet. With 350+ digital specialists in Stuttgart, Berlin, Cologne, Belgrade, Taipei and Shanghai, oddity accompanies organizations as a partner into a digital world. oddity is part of Wongdoody, Infosys' Human Experience Agency.
What you can expect
- Guidance and management of several 3D artists
- Implementation of 3D animations and stills in Maya
- Execution of the entire 3D workflow (modeling, rigging, shading, lighting and animation)
- Compositing and post-production in After Effects and/or Nuke
- Collaborate with leading clients from various sectors e.g. automotive, lifestyle and engineering
- Lead and coordinate client sign-offs
- Close exchange with our designers and producers
- Continuous development of our production pipeline and asset workflow
- Integration of new technologies into the CGI workflow e.g. realtime
What we'd love to see
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the automotive CGI area
- Excellent knowledge of the entire 3D workflow (data prep, modeling, rigging, shading, lighting and animation)
- In-depth experience in Maya and relevant tools for digital post-production
- Very good knowledge of compositing with After Effects and/or Nuke
- An interest in developing and optimizing pipeline-oriented workflows
- Independent and structured approach to work
- A sense of communication and teamwork
- Good knowledge of German and English
Do you like the idea of working in a friendly team with colleagues from more than 20 different countries?
Responsibility is not just an empty word here. For us, growth empowers every single one of us to constantly learn and develop in order to realize our full potential.
We encourage you to bring your individuality and share your knowledge, your skills and your experiences with us.
We take our purpose ("A Friend Called Future") seriously. So of course, we're open to new work concepts. Just talk to us.
And, of course: Having lots of fun while being at work is absolutely not a contradiction for us. On the contrary!
Technical Director 3D
Michael contributes over 15 years of experience to oddity waves's 3D team and is responsible for the technical realization of our 3D projects. He likes diving into challenging technical issues and—of course—solving them.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
People & Culture Generalist